Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Modeling Photo

Vampire Hunter

Bridal Day Look Make-Up

Bridal Night Look Make-up

Modeling Stage Make up

Fantasy Make-up, Peacock

I'm not a model, but do a flavor for my friend Crystal, to be her model for the final exam at Celebre Image Designer Academy. It's pretty amazing to go through the whole process. I've learnt how to pose for photo shooting and how to bring out the character with different make-up. It is quite awkward for the first shooting but I'm getting better and better. Well, practice makes perfect.

Which photo you like the most? I love the vampire hunter and modeling stage make-up photo. Because it is alike to my personalities. I'm super excited. Looking forward to see the photo from the shooting, perhaps in May.

Well, talk to you soon...

XOXO,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails