Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nature Republic Spotlight: My Top Favorite Skin Care Product



************* Fresh Farm Green Tea Foam Cleanser *************



****** Peeling Esthe Scrub Balm With Papaya & Pineapple ******



***************** Pine Tree Urban Detox Toner *****************



*********** White Max Laser Eye Cream ***********



*************************** My Free Gifts ***************************



************** This Is It!!! Rain Is My Super Idol!!! **************



Hi My Babes,

Its had been a while I didn't update my blog. I'm kinda of busy working with a project which I gonna write about it in my next post. Right now, lets talk about my skin care products.

I changed my skin care products for the last 2 months. Neutrogena is the brand that I normally use in my daily life. Well, I'm still using some of the products. This product always good in SPF stuff. My babes, SPF 30 is a must to protect our skin from the sun of UVA & UVB. Nowadays, everyone is talking about "Go-Green". It is time for me to be part of this campaign. I gonna kick start it by switching my daily skin care products.

Lets talk about Nature Republic here. Nature Republic based on Mother Nature's law, is a new cosmetic brand, created by combining both state-of-the-art technology as well as natural substances of the utmost quality. It includes such substances as various medicinal plants, flowers and seawater from the world, and natural prescriptions from ancient times.

Fresh Farm Green Tea Foam Cleanser, I like this a lot. The smell is so fresh and make me wanna take a bite on it. Haha. There are various natural substances you can choose for foam cleanser: grapefruit, palm apple, avocado, lemon, charcoal, aloe, rice and etc. The Fresh Farm Rice Foam Cleanser is the hot selling products and currently it is out of stock in Malaysia.

My next product, Peeling Esthe Scrub Balm With Papaya & Pineapple. I pretty love this product especially the smell and the ingredient enriched with papaya and pineapple. The scrub balm containing enzymes which is very good to our skin. My babes, remember that a face scrub is necessary for our skin especially for the oily skin. When I apply this on my skin, I feel kinda hot. Its actually help to open our pores and scrub away all the dirt on our face. For oily skin, it is recommend to apply it at least twice a week.

Pine Tree Urban Detox Toner, this is a great toner. As you know that toner is designed to shrink our pores. But with the natural sea pine extracts, it helps to detox our skin. Normally I will apply this more often if there is any blemish or acne on my face.

People who know me well, I have a dark circle around my eyes. So I use White Max Laser Eye Cream. It is quite effective for my eyes. It whitens my dark circles and at the same time, it vanishes on skin to gently fill out the fine lines and wrinkles.

All the products that I'm talking about here is not too expensive, even is cheaper than any products at local stores. The packaging is so cute and definitely it is safe to our earth.

Now I'm part of their loyalty member. You just need to pay RM20 to be a loyalty member ONCE of your life time. This is really a great offer and cost-saving. If anyone is interested, you can drop by to Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur : Lot #01-46, 1st Floor.

Well, understand your skin type before purchase any skin care products. Using the wrong skin care products will harsh your skin. If you have any problem of choosing the products at Nature Republic, you can look for Mavis Chan, she is the shop manager. The customer services is very good. Trust me, she can help you.

Thats all for today. I gonna write something about the project I was working on in my next post. Stay tuned!!!


XOXO,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails