Thursday, April 8, 2010

Malaysia International Shoe Festival 2th - 4th April 2010 @ PWTC - Part 4 (The End)


************* Shoe History Gallery *************

** The Shoes Might Have Been Long Gone, **
** But The Memories Remain **

** Click the image below for a larger view **
** You gonna laugh it out!!! **




~ 20th Century Collection ~


~ Plastic Bottle Slipper ~


~ Air Jordan: The International Collectable Frenzy ~


~ Lee Chong Wei's Champion Shoes ~


************* Shoe-making Process Gallery *************





Right now I'm having a rest and decided to continue my last piece of work on "SHOES" thing. Hmm, such a good recap of the Shoe History. The "Red Clogs", I always wear that during my childhood. I like the sound of the red clogs, CLOG, CLOG CLOG. My mum wear it too but never with cane in hand. Haha. The "School Shoes and that White Liquid", it is quite funny to think of it. I remember that I got to wake up early in the morning on Saturday to wash my school shoes. Sometimes I am lazy to wash it, so I just brush my shoes with a bottle of white liquid. Surprise!!! My grey school shoes become a new shoes again. Haha. "Blue and White Flip-flops", I'm pretty sure that still a lot people wear it and walk down to the street.

Have you heard of plastic bottle slipper? I never heard of it until I saw it. Seriously, I am quite pretty sad to see it. Nowadays, with the ten of thousands of African children who either have to go barefoot or fashion their shoes out of the flattened plastic bottle.

I only show you some of the picture of the Shoe-making Process Gallery. You all will be get bored if u really wanna know the actual process of it. So, I am not going to talk about it here. Overall it involves 14 steps to finish up a pair of shoes. Pretty awesome right?

Well, I hope you all enjoy it and get to know more about the Shoe history gallery and the shoe-making process gallery. This is such a long-writing for Malaysia International Shoe Festival but I learned a lot. It is a good experiences for me and hopefully you all feel the same too.

Finally, stay tuned with my next blog. I'm wanna show you guys my favorite cosmetic products, Shu uemura. That's all for now.

Have a good night.


XOXO,
Jane

1 comment:

  1. I like the picture where they use the old shoe to form a foot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails