Monday, April 19, 2010

Shu uemura is my SUPER fans!!!


************ My personal make-up kit ************



********** Here is my cosmetic products **********


~ Shu uemura Palette Fleur De Rose ~


~ Shu uemura Blush ~


~ Shu uemura Pressed Eye Shadow ~


~ Shu uemura Luminizer ~


~ Shu uemura Depsea Moisture Lip Serum ~


~ Shu uemura Lip Gloss ~


~ Shu uemura Lipstick ~


~ Shu uemura False Eyelashes ~


~ Shu uemura Make-up Brush set ~


~ Shu uemura Eyelash Curler & Mini Eyelash Curler ~


~ Shu uemura Ultimate Expression Mascara ~


~ Shu uemura Drawing Pencil ~


******* This is not Shu uemura, Its SKIN79 *****


SKIN79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm BB


******* A Gift from Shu uemura, I love it!!! *******



Overall, this is my basic cosmetic that I have for my personal make-up. If you are looking for a cosmetic product, Shu uemura definitely is the best choice. Basically, all the products are designed and made in Japan. Well, be a smart shoppers.

Have a good night!!!

XOXO,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails