Saturday, May 29, 2010

My SUPER TUPER IDOL, Vanness Wu - Part 1: Autumn's Concerto

************* A Nice Poster ************





****** Vanness Wu & Ady An: The Romantic Pics ******























*************** One Happy Family ***************













Autumn's Concerto, this is one of my top favorite idol drama at the moment. I'm kinda addicted to it, watching it again and again. Well, Vanness Wu is my super idol anyway. I never getting bored to watch him. Haha...

The love story is amazing, helmed by Golden Bell Award-winning director Chen Hui Long. This drama has dominated the ratings, and ranks among Taiwan's highest-rated TV dramas of all time.

Vanness Wu stars as Ren Guang Xi, the cocky rich kid who has lost faith in love and life ever since his mother betrayed his father and drove him to commit suicide. The popular actress Ady An is the strong-willed poor girl, Liang Mu Cheng, who, although orphaned at a young age, has lived her life with her high-heel. The two meet as Mu Cheng sells lunch boxes in the cafeteria at Guang Xi's school. They fall in love, only to be pulled apart by the cruel reality.

Could the lovers truly accompany each other till the end of life? Hehe...I think you get the answer already after you browse through the above pics. But you should watch it and enjoy the show. What makes them pull apart and get back together? Its quite a touching story and make me so sensation. Haha...Gonna keep comfort myself that it won't happen in real life but its good to dream it out. Oh my god, I'm getting crazy.

Anyway, more pics of Vanness Wu for upcoming blog. Stay tuned ya...

XOXO,
Jane Chia

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails