Monday, May 31, 2010

My SUPER TUPER IDOL, Vanness Wu - Part 2: Autumn's Concerto


******* Awesome Pics that I Like the Most *******


~ Gorgeous Smile? ~


~ Ahem? ~


~ Huh?? ~


~ Serious? ~


~ Thinking? ~


~ Hehe? ~


~ Cool? ~


~ Sexy? ~


******************* 2010 APAHM *******************



********* VANNESS Japanese 3rd single MV **********





Today I will write everything about Vanness Wu. Hehe...Look at the pics, he looks so gorgeous. I like his hair style, clothes, face expression...etc in this TV drama. Basically, I love everything about him. Haha...

I like the first pic. His hair style just look alike Korean artist, a simple t-shirt and jeans make him look so sweet with the smiley face. But he looks younger with the shorter hair, am I right? The half-naked pic, WHOA!!! That is sexy.

Have you heard of APAHM? Asian Pacific American Heritage Month (APAHM) is celebrated to commemorate the contributions of Asian and Pacific Islander in US. Thus, HTC and Verizon Wireless presents the 3rd Annual Asian Pacific American Heritage Month Concert Tour which features Vanness Wu, Evonne Hsu, JJ Lin and Mike Relm since 2 weeks ago in Seattle, SF, LA and Washington.

Well, Vanness Wu had been bounce out to Japan for the Mtv VMA JAPAN after the concert tour in US. Hehe. Once a while, I will read his blog. Finally, enjoy this lil of VANNESS "Reason" MV. He is a great dancer.

Hope you all enjoy my blog here and I will talk to you soon!!!

XOXO,
Jane Chia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails